- Please call our office prior to your
appointment if you are taking any drugs or medication or are under the care of
- Please do not eat or drink any foods
or liquids, even water, after 10:00 p.m. the night before your surgery
- Because it is not recommended you
drive immediately after surgery, please bring a responsible adult with
you to take you home.
- Minors must be accompanied by a
parent or legal guardian for consultations and/or surgical
- Please do not take any aspirin or
aspirin compounds for two weeks prior to your surgery.
- It is a well documented scientific
fact that smoking causes a delay in healing, as well as increasing the
chance of infection after your surgery. For that reason, you should
stop smoking at least two weeks before surgery, as well as after your
surgery. In fact, it is to your continued good health to stop smoking